4/6/14

It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.

Three hours in the car, two flights, train to the centre and taxi to the hotel  and here I am, Brussels, Belgium! Not the easiest start for my trip, gotta say! I had problems as soon as I got here, phone or wifi not working, no map, no idea where I'm going, asked advice from some Italian girls who had a map, and then took a taxi because we weren't sure how far a way the hotel was from the station, after all not so far away, but anyway! Well couldn't pay the taxi with card and ofourse I wasn't wise enough to ask that when I got in so had to drive to nearest ATM and the trip got even more expensive. Then two of the ATMs didn't accept my card, had to find an other one, found it, got the money, then got back to the hotel again just to find out that my reservation was cancelled because they couldn't verify my card earlier. Fuuuuck! But the receptionist was nice and helpful and searched a new hotel for me near by. I dragged myself and my heavy luggage to the hotel and got in and asked if there were any free rooms and the answer was yes, the problem was that I can't check in before 2pm. I was so tired, at that point I had been up for 30 hours and I thought that I won't survive those two hours of waiting. But somehow I did and actually I had very good time taking pictures and wondering around! I got back to the hotel and when I got to the room I jumped right in to the shower just to notice that the water is more dropping than flowing.... At least it was warm! After that I got into the bed for 4 hours. When I woke up, I headed down town to crap something to eat, but since I wasn't so hungry I ended up buying some apples and coke. After an hour of wondering around I got back to the hotel and now I've been lying here doing nothing. I couldn't be happier!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment